Want to earn a high rate of interest without the worry of meeting a minimum balance requirement? We thought so. That's why we offer the UBenefit Interest Checking Account, which allows you to earn interest, plus travel and merchandise points on debit card transactions and make no-fee ATM transactions at other banks' ATMs.
Your UBenefit account comes with free basic checks, unlimited online banking, online bill payment, and mobile banking features, too.
*Signature-Based Debit Card Transactions qualify based upon the month in which they post to your account (e.g. a transaction conducted on January 31 may not post until February 1; such a transaction would be aggregated with February transactions rather than January)
**Annual Percentage Yield reflects current rates.
At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account, at any time, without notice.
$100 minimum deposit
Fees may reduce earnings on accounts; fee disclosures available on request. Member Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Deposit Rates Effective: December 1, 2014
Other features include:
- Travel/merchandise points for each signature-based debit card transaction
- Up to 5 no-fee ATM transactions at other banks' ATMs per calendar month**
- Free basic checks or 1/2-off deluxe checks
- Unlimited check-writing
- Overdraft protection available***
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking and Bill Pay****
- Free Mobile Deposit****
- Free External Transfers***
- Person-to-Person Payments
- Free eStatements
- Debit Card
- Free Email and Text Alerts****
* Rate effective 12/1/14, subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
** For up to 2 ATM cards per account, United Bank will waive our service charges and pay the other banks' assessed service fees for up to 5 ATM transactions per card per calendar month.
*** Subject to approval
**** Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply.